High School Seniors
Choosing the right college can seem like a daunting task, but be assured we are here to help you. Feel free to contact us or stop by the Admissions Office at the School of Mines. We'll do everything we can to help you through the process.
Browse through this website to find out more about the School of Mines, or check out some of the important links on the right.
Here's some things to keep in mind during your senior year of high school:
- Continue college prep courses
- Retake the ACT or SAT if necessary
- Meet with admissions counselors
- Apply to the School of Mines before February 1 to meet the scholarship deadline
- Visit campus if you haven't already
- Apply for Financial Aid by submitting your FAFSA before the March 15 priority awarding deadline
- Use the New Student Checklist and New Student Calendar to get everything done you need to in order to start in the fall